- Beer Name ABVStyle
- El Chapo 5.0%Mojito Wit
- Village Dark 5.0%Dark ale
- Finish Line 6.5%IPA
- Prost 6.3%Marzen
- Hoppy Jalopy 5%American Wheat
- Kerfuffle 5.6%American Porter
- What the Helles 5%Munich lager
- The Witty Belgian 4.7%Wheat (Wit)
- Diesel Fitter 6.5%American Stout
- Red Line 6.5%American Red IPA
- Witching Hour 6.5%Dark Pumpkin Ale
Torque Brewing offers a spacious beer hall style taproom with a touch of industrial flair. Belly up to the bar or have a seat at one of our reclaimed Winnipeg Elm tables and benches. If neither one is for you, settle in for a ride on our restored ’57 Lincoln couch (seats two (three, if you’re creative)). Enjoy our award winning craft beer in 16oz and 10oz glasses. Or why not try a flight of beer and pick your new favourite.
We also fill all styles of Growlers while you wait. In addition, you can purchase canned beer to go or lug a keg home for that big reunion or wind up. Click here for keg rental information.
If you would like to book the taproom for a private event or a tour, please click here. Private events are available Sundays – Thursdays (Fridays and Saturdays are not available for private events).