- Beer Name ABVStyle
- Delores del Rio 5.2%Pale Ale
- Spruce it up 6.3%IPA
- Poolside 4%ISA
- Cuke ’em All 6.7%Cucumber Saison
- Magnetic North 4.5%Hefeweizen
- Czech Please 5%Czech Pilsner
- Mangoza! 4%Gose
- What the Helles 5%Munich lager
- The Witty Belgian 4.7%Wheat (Wit)
- Diesel Fitter 6.5%American Stout
- Red Line 6.5%American Red IPA
- Foundation 5%American Pale Ale
Torque Brewing offers a spacious beer hall style taproom with a touch of industrial flair. Belly up to the bar or have a seat at one of our reclaimed Winnipeg Elm tables and benches. If neither one is for you, settle in for a ride on our restored ’57 Lincoln couch (seats two (three, if you’re creative)). Enjoy our award winning craft beer in 16oz and 10oz glasses. Or why not try a flight of beer and pick your new favourite.
We also fill all styles of Growlers while you wait. In addition, you can purchase canned beer to go or lug a keg home for that big reunion or wind up. Click here for keg rental information.
If you would like to book the taproom for a private event or a tour, please click here. Private events are available Sundays – Thursdays (Fridays and Saturdays are not available for private events).